login-customer-id - how to get

已查看 1,879 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

cv

未读,
2021年3月4日 10:12:352021/3/4
收件人 AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

How I can get login-customer-id for already authorised accounts?
I have few accounts which was authorised through Adwords API but new Google Ads API is required login-customer-id. I am not able to get this login-customer-id.

I have few accounts which are there under multilevel MCC and few are direct login.

How I can identify which account is login-customer-id?

I see that list accssible customers will give me this, but How I can identify which is manager id for account?

Thanks,

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

未读,
2021年3月5日 01:40:052021/3/5
收件人 chirag....@gmail.com、adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The ListAccessibleCustomers should allow you to retrieve Customer details such as the manager attribute. This attribute will also allow you to identify whether the account is a manager or a client account.

However, if there are other MCC/manager accounts returned you may still need to manually determine which one would be the appropriate manager ID to specify as the login-customer-id.

Best regards,

Google Logo
Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2DL7Gc:ref

cv

未读,
2021年3月5日 02:26:342021/3/5
收件人 AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Peter,

Thanks for the information.

1) if there are other MCC/manager accounts returned you may still need to manually determine which one would be the appropriate manager ID to specify as the login-customer-id.
-> In this case If I can see Linked account as Managed Account Should I consider under that account all can be managed that manager?

Is it not possible automatically to directly identify the appropriate managerID?

Thanks,

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

未读,
2021年3月7日 22:30:212021/3/7
收件人 chirag....@gmail.com、adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If a manager account is returned in the results, with your OAuth2 credentials, you can use that manager account as the login-customer-id for all the client accounts under that manager account. To ensure which client accounts are under the said manager account, you can perform another get account hierarchy request.

As for your question to directly identify the login-customer-id, this is currently not possible.

Thanks,
回复全部
回复作者
转发