Get search term match type using google ads api using keyword view resource

Vijayaganapathy V

Jun 10, 2020, 4:04:01 AM6/10/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Team,
   In my google ads UI, I have a custom report which have columns like Account, Campaign, Adgroup, search keyword, search keyword match type, search term match type, device, keyword final url, impression.

I am able to fetch all expect "search term match type" using "keyword view" resource Ads API. Is using "search term view" resource is the only way to get the "search term match type' ?.

Thanks,
Vijayaganapathy V

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 10, 2020, 3:13:34 PM6/10/20
to vijay...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vijay,

Thanks for reaching out. With regards to your concern, you can fetch  all expect "search term match type"  using Keyword_view and Search_term_view resource. You can see here  search_term_match_type field shows up in a couple of reports.

Thanks,
Nirmita Patel Google Ads Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20Xh2j:ref