how can use Keyword Planner from Google Ads Scripts?

Eric Rey Cruz Martínez

Jan 6, 2020, 6:33:47 PM1/6/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello everyone!.

I'm currently developing some Google Ads Scripts so that I can do performance for Google Ads campaigns in a programmatically way, but at this moment I'm needing to get information from Keyword Planner in order to look for new good keywords in an automatically way; but I need so bad that it will be made ONLY inside Google Ads Scripts, because it's for a complicated client, and they will not give access to our company to their Google Ads account.

Any help and comments will be very appreciated.