Remarketing Audiences - Disabled due to policy violation

Sanjay Hallan

Jul 17, 2019, 4:33:52 AM7/17/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

We have a client in which we have setup audiences in google analytics for and using those audiences in there adwords account to create remarketing lists.

From the audience manager in adwords we can see that some of the audiences (both the ones inherited from google analytics and ones created in adwords) have been disabled with 'Disabled due to policy violation'.

Could someone please assist me with understanding what policies are being violated for this client?

We are using this same audience structure across multiple other clients with no issues.

thanks

Sanjay

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 17, 2019, 5:10:36 AM7/17/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sanjay,

Regarding the audience manager and the disabled audiences due to policy violation, I'm afraid that this is more of a product level concern and is already outside of our scope. You may reach out to the product experts via the Google Ads Community Forum as they are better equipped to assist you regarding this matter.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001U8LvKg:ref