How to get the GCLIDs information in Click Performace Report for smart campaigns?

Naveen Kaleru

Jun 9, 2020, 2:41:55 AM6/9/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi All,

We are tracking leads in Salesforce using GCLID. When the user submits the form from websites, it will also grab the GCLID and from the Click Performance Report we can grab the Campaign and Keyword information. This is working great for Search campaigns but NOT for Smart Campaigns.

How can we achieve the same for Smart Campaigns?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 9, 2020, 2:02:26 PM6/9/20
to nav...@nymble.ai, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Naveen,

Thank you for reaching out. Smart Campaigns are currently not supported in the Google Ads API which could be the reason why you are not able to get details. A feature request has been put in place for this, but we do not have a timeline for when it will be available. For any updates on this, please keep an eye out on our blog.

Regards,
Danica, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20XKkM:ref