POST https://oauth2.googleapis.com/token resulted in a `400 Bad Request` response: { "error": "invalid_grant", "error_description": "Bad Request" }

Александр Чернуха

Jun 29, 2022, 11:23:10 AM6/29/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Our application worked fine, but today all request returned an auth error:
POST https://oauth2.googleapis.com/token resulted in a `400 Bad Request` response: { "error": "invalid_grant", "error_description": "Bad Request" }
We changed password, generated new refresh token, added new oAuth client, but still became an error

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jun 29, 2022, 1:41:08 PM6/29/22
to rosenro...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API support and for providing all details.

I understand that you’ve encountered the error, 'invalid_grant'. Can you please try regenerating your OAuth2 credentials along with the refresh token and see if this behavior persists? Could you verify again, that you followed all steps given in the OAuth web application flow and Oauth desktop application flow

Regards,
Google Logo
Nirmitabahen Gaurav
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2cEWKt:ref

Александр Чернуха

Jun 29, 2022, 2:22:21 PM6/29/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Yes, I created app in another app and had authenticated with success.
Problem is only with single app

среда, 29 июня 2022 г. в 20:41:08 UTC+3, adsapi: