ads api

lin joinf

Oct 18, 2021, 6:02:40 AM10/18/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,
When I modified the positioning settings of the ad group topic through the API, I reported the following screen capture error. What is the reason? How do I call the API here?
微信截图_20211018175338.png

The following is the error message of the demo and API I called. According to the prompt, I used topic, not the type limited in the error message.

微信截图_20211018180055.png

ChenAi,
Cheers!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Oct 18, 2021, 9:39:09 PM10/18/21
to redn...@tom.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi ChenAi,

Thank you for posting your concern.

To take a closer look at the issue, could you provide the complete request and response logs with request ID and request header generated on your end and where we can see the error?

You can provide it via Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsa...@google.com.

Regards,
Google Logo
Ernie John Blanca Tacata
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2PKR1b:ref

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Oct 19, 2021, 3:40:56 PM10/19/21
to redn...@tom.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi ChenAi,

I work with Ernie and will assist you. Thank you for providing your log privately. I reproduced this behavior and raised it with my team. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh Baker