Unknown (missing in database) targeting value in change history

Sarah

Feb 4, 2020, 4:18:31 AM2/4/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi, Just want to ask what this error means?

Unknown (missing in database) targeting value

I saw this in change history after i have uploaded a keyword via API service. Everything on my end is fine including my local database update and the campaign i uploaded that to. Is this just a display bug? I would like to know if this happens from time to time. I have also attached an image for reference.
Unknown issue in adwords.jpg

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Feb 4, 2020, 3:25:44 PM2/4/20
to sarah...@scorch.com.au, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for reaching out. Since this is an issue with the UI and not the API, I would recommend reaching out to the Google Ads Product Team here as they will be more equipped to answer you question.

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UUzyq9:ref