Geographic view with Gads Apis

Daniela Senatore

May 29, 2020, 8:15:44 AM5/29/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

Hello everyone, I’m trying to get data about geo conversions for the last 90 days using the geographic view from the Google Ads Apis.
The query I’ve built is the following:SELECT
customer.id, campaign.id, campaign.status,
geographic_view.country_criterion_id,
geographic_view.location_type,
segments.date, segments.device, segments.ad_network_type,
segments.conversion_action, segments.conversion_action_name,
segments.geo_target_city, segments.geo_target_metro,
segments.geo_target_region, segments.geo_target_state,
metrics.conversions, metrics.conversions_value,
metrics.all_conversions, metrics.all_conversions_value
FROM geographic_view
WHERE segments.date BETWEEN xxx AND yyy
AND campaign.status != 'REMOVED'The report from the Google Ads Api is empty.
However, I can see all the conversions for geo in the p_GeoConversionStats table from Gads Transfer in BigQuery and I’m sure that all campaigns are enabled. Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you in advance for your reply.Best.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 29, 2020, 2:11:47 PM5/29/20
to dan...@boosterboxdigital.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniela,

Can you please reply privately to author your CID and full query (including the date range) so I can take a closer look?

Thanks,
Anthony
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zsqTM:ref