Mapping rate when using Google API create Audience list

Tien Minh Trinh

Feb 27, 2020, 3:06:06 AM2/27/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I'm using Google API to upload customer data (email + phone number) to Google Ads, but the mapping rate is very low.
I use the same data and upload directly using Google Ads UI and the mapping rate is very high.
I using PHP Example for my code. I don't know what happens here.
Could you help me on this ?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Feb 27, 2020, 3:43:50 PM2/27/20
to tie...@adasiaholdings.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello Tien,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please share the complete request and response logs used to upload the customers via API along with the client customer id and point out the discrepancy for me to take a look into this further and assist you better?

P.S. Please use Reply privately to author option while sharing the details.

Regards,
Nikisha Patel, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UXTPjT:ref