Google Ads API - Detail Placement unmatched data

Jessie Labadan

Feb 18, 2020, 4:10:45 PM2/18/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I have deleted my previous post because it contained sensitive data. This is the original link of my previous post.

As what suggested by one of the tech in Google Ads API Team, I need to use managed_placement_view to matched the data with Google Ads ui Campaigns instead of using detail_placement_view.

Using managed_placement_view didn't work and we got empty or zero results. Using detail_placement_view we're able to download data, but it didn't match with what's being displayed in the Google Ads ui.

Please see attached files.

Kind Regards,
Jessie
App_DB.PNG