Empty report data from Google AdWords Api

Vadim Nemchenko

Oct 19, 2020, 3:37:14 AM10/19/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Recently, I have faced the issue with downloading report data from API

We have a script from Google Ads Team running in Bulk Actions.
It gets data from GEO_PERFORMANCE_REPORT using such a query
SELECT AccountDescriptiveName,AccountTimeZone,AdGroupId,AdGroupName,AdNetworkType1,AdNetworkType2,CampaignId,CampaignName,CampaignStatus,CountryCriteriaId,Conversions,Cost,Clicks,Impressions,Interactions,Date
FROM GEO_PERFORMANCE_REPORT DURING 20190901,20201007

I tried re-write the logic with Python Library but I get only zero rows
I also tried to send a request in PostMan - again nothing

I am using the same AWQL Query and pass client_customer_id for downloading report of a child account.

I can provide any details required to investigate the issue.

Thanks,
Vadzim

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Oct 19, 2020, 11:50:16 AM10/19/20
to v.nem...@severex.io, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Vadim,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please share the complete request and response logs along with the client customer id via the Reply privately to author option?

Thanks and regards,
Xiaoming, Google Ads API Team

Google Logo
Xiaoming
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q26AH2p:ref

Vadim Nemchenko

Oct 19, 2020, 1:55:56 PM10/19/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
hm, seems i don't have permission to do that
it is grayed out (i have mailto configured)

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Oct 20, 2020, 2:20:53 AM10/20/20
to v.nem...@severex.io, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vadim,

I work with Xiaoming and allow me to assist you for now.

Since you are unable to reply privately, could you send all the information from this thread including the requested customer ID to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead?

Best regards,

Google Logo
Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino