Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jul 5, 2022, 5:03:36 AM7/5/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Removing the sensitive information in this Forum thread, please see our response regarding the said issue below :

On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 4:09:28 PM UTC+8 Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum wrote:

Hi,

I would like to inform you first that I am going to delete your initial post as it contains sensitive information. However, allow me to reiterate the error that you encountered below:

Failure: {"errors":[{"errorCode":{"conversionActionError":"CREATION_NOT_SUPPORTED"},"message":"Creation of this conversion action type isn't supported by Google Ads API.","location":{"fieldPathElements":[{"fieldName":"operations","index":0},{"fieldName":"create"},{"fieldName":"type"}]}}],"requestId":"OB0vVRtjNS77tyI40jLYvw"}

Moving forward to your issue, it seems that this is referring to the THIRD_PARTY_APP_ANALYTICS_IOS_FIRST_OPEN. The Google Ads API makes additional types of conversion actions available in reports, but may limit or prohibit creation or modification of those actions. For more information please check this document.

Best regards,

Jinky
Google Ads API Team

On Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 5:54:26 PM UTC+8 y.ku...@sweply.com wrote:
Hello Team,
I am trying to create conversion action for iOS app from google ads API
but getting some error , kindly check and let me know how we can create conversion tracking for iOS app.
Check below API request response