National metrics for AD placement in Google ADSAPI

ql z

Oct 18, 2021, 11:57:12 PM10/18/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
hi,
  • Does this map have the indicators I needE1166F4D-5E33-4136-B16E-0D07CA0D8A64.png

  • I want to know which countries the ads are targeted to

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Oct 19, 2021, 12:32:16 PM10/19/21
to zqlj...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

For reports on targeted locations, you can use location_view. Feel free to get back to us.

Regards,

Google Logo
Aryeh Baker
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2PKjjh:ref

ql z

Oct 20, 2021, 3:55:12 AM10/20/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
What I want to know is what countries each AD group is targeting and what their click-through rates are

ql z

Oct 20, 2021, 6:24:48 AM10/20/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

  • I also need to report the country, click rate, cost

    • Group by country and ADC4736681-5822-405b-8362-6DB5BA93F57E.png

      • Same as the one up there

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Oct 20, 2021, 4:19:21 PM10/20/21
to zqlj...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Could you send us privately a full screenshot of the UI report you want to replicate in the API?

ql z

Oct 20, 2021, 10:28:29 PM10/20/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

QQ截图20211021093534.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Oct 21, 2021, 3:34:53 PM10/21/21
to zqlj...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for sending us your screenshot privately. The API unfortunately can only report on individual production accounts and not in one shot on all of an mcc's underlying accounts. I will bring up with my team a request to supply that capability to API reports. You may monitor our blog for an update.

Regarding a query that can match your report taking into account the above mentioned restriction on API reports, I tried this:

"SELECT customer.descriptive_name, metrics.cost_micros, metrics.conversions, segments.date, campaign.name, customer.currency_code FROM geographic_view WHERE segments.date BETWEEN '2021-10-01' AND '2021-10-20'"