Migration from Old PHP lib to new

Shelly Saju

Aug 9, 2022, 11:20:01 AM8/9/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
I'm trying to update this functionality to the new library.
(new AdWordsSessionBuilder())
->withDeveloperToken('xxxxxx')
->withUserAgent(UserAgent::DEFAULT)
->withOAuth2Credential($oauth2);
But I can't find AdWordsSessionBuilder class in the new library. Could you please help me out in trying to migrate to the new library.

Thanks
Shelly

Shelly Saju

Aug 9, 2022, 11:26:55 AM8/9/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Currently using V6 API.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Aug 9, 2022, 1:12:07 PM8/9/22
to shelly...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shelly,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

We only provide support related to the AdWords API/Google Ads API on this support channel. For the PHP client library with this, I recommend you to reach out to PHP client library owners by opening a new issue with their team via issue tracker, for further assistance.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Nirmita
Google Ads API Team