Google Ads API, Click Quality Form

Roman Olezhko

May 31, 2024, 9:37:09 AMMay 31
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi, I'm developing an application that interacts with the Google Ads API. I need to implement the submission of the Click Quality Form(https://support.google.com/google-ads/contact/click_quality?hl=en&sjid=9533794877940283637-EU) through the Google Ads API. Unfortunately, I can't find information about this service in the Google Ads API documentation. If this functionality can be implemented, could you share a link to the documentation where I can read about it, or explain to me how I can implement this functionality in a message? Thank you in advance!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 31, 2024, 2:56:15 PMMay 31
to r.ol...@scroogefrog.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

I understand that you need to implement the submission of click quality form through the Google Ads API. Could you please provide us with the UI screenshot of the scenario that you are referring to? The reason for asking so is that if the said functionality is available in the UI, then it will be available in the API. With the shared screenshot it would be helpful for us to assist you further.

You can send the details via Reply privately to the author option, or direct private reply to this email.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ9Ui:ref" (ADR-00237354)

Thanks,
Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Roman Olezhko

Jun 3, 2024, 12:11:14 PMJun 3
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi, here are the screenshots of this functionality. I also sent a link in the first message to this functionality (https://support.google.com/google-ads/contact/click_quality).

пʼятниця, 31 травня 2024 р. о 21:56:15 UTC+3 Google Ads API Forum Advisor пише:
Click Quality Form 5.png
Click Quality Form 3.png
Click Quality Form 2.png
Click Quality Form 4.png
Click Quality Form 1.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jun 3, 2024, 3:13:29 PMJun 3
to r.ol...@scroogefrog.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As mentioned earlier, Google Ads API does not support the submission of the Click Quality Form functionality. So, it is not possible to implement it using the Google Ads API.

Roman Olezhko

Jul 3, 2024, 3:53:44 AM (3 days ago) Jul 3
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
  Thank you for the response, could you please tell me which Google API is responsible for this functionality?
понеділок, 3 червня 2024 р. о 22:13:29 UTC+3 Google Ads API Forum Advisor пише:

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 3, 2024, 10:03:18 AM (3 days ago) Jul 3
to r.ol...@scroogefrog.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As informed earlier Google Ads API, does not support the submission of the Click Quality Form functionality. Only via this form you can fill the click quality form.

If you face any issue, I would recommend that you reach out to the Google Ads Product support team as they are better equipped to address your concerns. Please note that our team can only assist with the technical queries or concerns related to the Google Ads API.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ9Ui:ref" (ADR-00237354)

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Register for the upcoming workshop: Performance Max and the Google Ads API!