Google Ads - Wrong Functional Implementation - Neglecting User's Preference and Earning money

Durai Raj

Jun 16, 2020, 6:56:25 AM6/16/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Users click the ( Ads provided by Google )  Ads close button by specifying the exact reason why the users are closing that Ads, Google should account that as a kind of Feedback about the users preference.

After closing the unwanted Ads by mentioning "Not Interested in this Ads", just refresh the page - Again the same Ad is getting displayed in seconds on the page load.
Is Google Ads not giving priority to the user's wish on their user session or "Google is willing to get more money on the Ads section irrespective of neglecting the users preference"

Please find attached the sample screen record of my issue and this issue is happening across websites and across regions and countries.

If proper action is not taken, I will take this issue to a next level and make this issue known to every users in the world through a vodeo post in YouTube.

Do reach out to me, If in case - You need any more information.

Note : Already created an issue in IssueTracker but no one looked at it as the priority is "P4"

-Durai

Screenrecorder-2020-06-13-10-04-17-603.zip

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 16, 2020, 9:22:33 AM6/16/20
to mail...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Durai,

Thank you for reaching out and we appreciate your feedback. Since our team mainly supports technical API issues, I suggest reaching out to the product team as they are better equipped to handle product-related concerns. You can reach out to them through their support portal here

Regards,
Danica, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20ZEGf:ref