Mismatch in Budget in BudgetOrderService API and BudgetPerformanceReport API

Sanket Tandalekar

Jul 3, 2020, 2:35:59 AM7/3/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I wanted to fetch the budget for a specific account. I initially used BudgetOrderService API to fetch budget and the budget value matched with the Google Adwords Console budget value for those specific accounts but later I came to know that I cannot apply dateRange in that API.

I was suggested to use Budget Performance Report API so I used report API to fetch budget but when I tried matching the Budget count with the one displayed on Google Adwords Console was different. There was a mismatch in budget value. I'm using the "Amount" field to fetch the budget from the Budget Performance Report API. Am I using an incorrect field?  Why is there a mismatch in the budget? Is there something I'm missing? Are there any additional calculations that need to be done to match the count?

Thanks.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 6, 2020, 4:02:37 PM7/6/20
to sanketta...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sanket,

Thank you for reaching out. Please provide the following information via Reply privately to author so I can further investigate the issue:
  • Your client customer ID
  • Your complete report definition
  • A screenshot of the UI showing the budget value
Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q21iwFv:ref