Fetching Cost per install and Install Data

Naveen Kumar

Apr 20, 2020, 10:47:42 AM4/20/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Guys

I want to get installations and Cost/Installs from the API. I was not able to find it in the API Docs. But from the previous Question - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/adwords-api/KfmEpHAYdzw.  the fields were not available. Do we have the facility now to get those data ? or any other work around to get the Cost/Installs ?

Thanks

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Apr 20, 2020, 3:34:37 PM4/20/20
to nav...@socialbeat.in, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Naveen,

The installations and Cost/Install are not yet supported in the API. There is already a feature request to support these fields. Please keep an eye on our blog for the announcements and updates on new releases.

Thanks and regards,
Xiaoming, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UZZ4Qr:ref

hang zhang

Mar 12, 2021, 6:06:50 AM3/12/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Now it's V6. I still can not find the way to get the install counts from Google Ads API. It seems Google Ads API still support for conversion related matrix.
Who knows the way to get the install count and cost per install via Google Ads API?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 14, 2021, 9:40:43 PM3/14/21
to zhanghang...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Unfortunately, install metrics are still not supported. For now, you may continue to follow our blog for updates or announcements regarding this feature.

Best regards,

Google Logo
Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UZZ4Qr:ref

Aniket Patil

Apr 24, 2023, 3:50:24 AM4/24/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I want to get installations and Cost/Installs from the API.
Do we have the facility now to get those data ? or any other work around to get the Cost/Installs ?

Thanks & regards,
Aniket Patil

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Apr 24, 2023, 9:58:21 AM4/24/23
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aniket,

Thank you for following up. However, I'm afraid that install metrics are still not supported. For now, you may continue to follow our blog (https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/search/label/google_ads_api) for updates or announcements regarding this feature.

Regards,
Google Logo Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UZZ4Qr:ref

Phúc Đinh Minh

May 10, 2023, 10:57:52 PM5/10/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi Google Ads API Team,
Is there any update to this issues or new feature.
Why Googles don't provide API for getting Metrics Install while we can see it in the Dashboard or Google Data Studio?

Thanks & Regards
Phuc

Phúc Đinh Minh

May 10, 2023, 11:06:01 PM5/10/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Here is image for getting metrics Install and Conversion separately from Google Data Studio
So I hope, you guys can update API so that we can call metrics Install and metrics Conversion separately
image.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 11, 2023, 6:13:38 AM5/11/23
to phu...@volio.vn, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Phuc,

Thank you for your reply.

I understand that this feature is available in Google Ads Dashboard. However, I am afraid that getting the install metrics for the campaign is still unavailable via API and we are unable to provide any updates for this requested feature. All I can say is for now, we would request your patience in keeping an eye on our Blog (https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/search/label/google_ads_api) post or Release Notes (https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/release-notes) for future updates in the API.