KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT returning "content" keywords

pradeep raju

Jun 4, 2020, 11:03:10 AM6/4/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

when using KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT to get list of keywords and their performance , adwords api is also returning me one keyword "Content" with approvalstatus value as "--". When i check for that keyword in Google UI i dont find it.
It is happening for multiple campaigns, Please suggest why and what i should do

Thank You,
Pradeep Datla.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 4, 2020, 4:20:50 PM6/4/20
to pradeep...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for reaching out. With regards to your concern,  Can you please share the complete report definition you are using as well as the downloaded report along with customer id, so that I can further investigate the issue. Please reply privately to author options while sharing the details.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nirmita Patel Google Ads Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20WAkj:ref