Adwords Report API with Analytics metrics

GameMine South Africa

May 6, 2020, 6:10:22 AM5/6/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Is there a way to download a report that contains the Analytics metrics imported to our Adwords account?

For example, using the campaign report API, https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/campaign-performance-report and beside the metrics that are supported here like  Clicks/Cost/AverageCPC also fetch our custom metrics imported from Analytics, that we can already see in the Adwords dashboard.

Thanks

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 6, 2020, 12:11:10 PM5/6/20
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. In the AdWords API, Once you have successfully integrated your Google Ads account with Google Analytics account, additional fields will appear that are related to Google Analytics. You may refer to this guide for more information related to Google Analytics. you can refer to this guide for the reports supported  and below the list of fields in the AdWords API.

BounceRate: BounceRate

Pages/Session: AveragePageViews

Avg. session duration: AverageTimeOnSite

% new sessions: PercentNewVisitors

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nirmita Patel Google Ads Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zKPsd:ref

GameMine South Africa

May 6, 2020, 1:50:25 PM5/6/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Nirmita,

I'm more interested in the custom events that we are sending to Analytics from our app, for example when a user logs in or clicks a specific button.
Can we get those from the Adwords campaign performance report API?

We can already see them in Adwords Dashboard after the import but using them in the selector when running the query to the Adwords API results in an error.

Thanks

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 7, 2020, 10:55:49 AM5/7/20
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. If you are referring to conversions imported from analytics, you can use conversions related fields in campaign performance reports.  Let me know if this is what you're looking for. If not can you please provide screenshots of what you are looking for.