refresh token problem when call the script

yaman sawan

Jul 27, 2020, 9:43:11 AM7/27/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

hi i am working to get refresh token and i am going step by step from this tutorial
but the problem when i write $ php GetrefreshToken.php to run the code he's skipping the first and second question that ask me about Client ID and Client secret and repeat the third question for infinite

what is the problem is that cache problem ?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 27, 2020, 12:26:33 PM7/27/20
to rakolee1...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You should reach out to the client library owners since this appears to be a client library specific issue and they are better suited to respond.

Regards,
Anthony
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22ZJVJ:ref

yaman sawan

Jul 27, 2020, 12:58:50 PM7/27/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
thanks
i already before posting here i asked them but no response

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 27, 2020, 3:13:44 PM7/27/20
to rakolee1...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I see they have now responded. You can continue on that thread so that they can resolve your issue quicker.