Google Ads Developer Token - no response & long delay in basic access

ErezI

Jul 1, 2024, 7:39:23 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hey,

I submitted a request for a google ads developer token basic access about a week ago and have yet to receive any reply.

Would appreciate your assistance to understand the status of this request and to confirm whether it properly arrived at all (there was no email or any response after submitting the request)

This is the manager account number:
248-067-8448

Thanks

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 1, 2024, 7:52:39 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to erei...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

Kindly note that this support channel specializes in Google Ads API related concerns and technical implementations only. However, as it appears that your issue is related to the basic access with the Google Ads API, I would suggest you to reach out to the Google Ads Compliance team as they are better equipped to assist you on this.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJWdl:ref" (ADR-00244699)

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Register for the upcoming workshop: Performance Max and the Google Ads API!