Uploading offline conversions via API

Alex Nikolov

Mar 8, 2018, 12:33:27 AM3/8/18
to AdWords API Forum
Is there a way to upload my offline conversions via the official API. Right now we are doing this manually from a csv file, but I wont to ditch the whole file thing and just send the data as json from a cron job.

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Mar 8, 2018, 1:56:12 AM3/8/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Alex,

Yes, you can upload offline conversions via the AdWords API. You can check this guide for more information on how to do this and you may refer to our Java example here which is also available in other languages supported by the AdWords API.

Let me know if you have further clarifications or if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team