Final URL in dynamic display ad feed

Sreelal K M

May 20, 2020, 11:45:28 AM5/20/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello

I am trying to create a dynamic remarketing display campaign with a TemplateAd using HTML5 zip file. The ad template represents a product carousel where each product item has an image and a title and I am using a dynamic display ad feed linked with my campaign to achieve this. Each product here has a unique final URL which is specified in the feed and the user must be redirected to these URLs from the ad according to the product on which the user has clicked. However, in the ad preview, it always redirects me to the final URL configured for the ad and not to the final URL of the individual products and this happens irrespective of the product on which I click.

Question - How can I make the ad redirect users to the appropriate final URL from the feed according to the product instead of always redirecting to the same URL?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 20, 2020, 4:23:37 PM5/20/20
to sre...@shopalyst.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sreelal,

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to the Google Ads Product Team here as they will be more equipped to assist you with setting this up.

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zqgGk:ref