Associate developer token with a different Google Cloud Console Project

Marcom Dashboard

Jul 3, 2024, 8:08:30 PM (3 days ago) Jul 3
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
I work in a large organization which has many Google Ads accounts and a hierarchy of Google Ads Manager Accounts.

We previously had a working setup where we could ingest data through the API however the former teammate probably used his personal google cloud account to create a set of credentials and associated them with one of the Google Ads manager account's developer tokens.

I would like to try to break that association and use the same account's developer token with the proper google cloud console account credentials. How can I do this?

Or is it possible to choose a different google ads manager account in the hierarchy and use that developer token to still access all of the other account's data?

Kind regards,