How to check for token usage and make sure requests are made in a valid account

Pedro Tanaka

May 29, 2020, 6:24:59 AM5/29/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

I am developing a custom application to report click conversions for a google ads account linked to my company using Google AdWords API.

The marketing department tells me that no conversions have arrived in the account, but on the other side I see that the requests are successful on my application logs. In order to clarify things, I would like to know if they can check if requests are being made with the developer token they gave me directed at their accounts.

How can I check that?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 29, 2020, 2:44:38 PM5/29/20
to pedro....@legal.one, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you take a look at the Google Console you can see under APIs & Services the amount of calls, metric data, and quota limits you have for Google Ads API. You can also check in the UI by searching for "Conversions" to check if the conversions you've uploaded for your account have been processed. Let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you,
Bryan, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zspeX:ref