ALL_TIME Equivalent to google ads api

cv

Jul 30, 2019, 7:36:41 AM7/30/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I am not able to get any Daterange which will provide ALL_TIME data for Google Ads API.

Can I know how I can get data equivalent to ALL_TIME?

Thanks,

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 30, 2019, 2:27:44 PM7/30/19
to chirag....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Chirag,

Id you haven't specify any duration specifically in the report query it will be shown the results for all time only. Please give it a try and let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Sai Teja, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UEH8xa:ref

cv

Jul 31, 2019, 1:02:38 AM7/31/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Ok,

I think I tried this but giving no results.

I was trying to get manage placements, Adwords API is giving me one result but New API is not giving any records.

I will try again and let you know.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 31, 2019, 11:51:05 AM7/31/19
to chirag....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Chirag,

If you are still facing the error, please share the report definitions in AdWords API and in Google Ads API to compare.

cv

Feb 19, 2021, 7:45:31 AM2/19/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Sai,

You can see this 2 definitions and results are not matching

Adwords API

$selector->setFields(array('CampaignId', 'CampaignName', 'CampaignStatus', 'Id', 'CriteriaType', 'Criteria', 'IsNegative'));

                $selector->setPredicates([
                    new Predicate('CampaignStatus', PredicateOperator::IN, ['ENABLED']),
                    new Predicate('CriteriaType', PredicateOperator::IN, ['IP_BLOCK', 'USER_LIST', 'USER_INTEREST', 'LOCATION', 'CONTENT_LABEL', 'PLACEMENT', 'AD_SCHEDULE']),
                ]);

                 $reportDefinition = new ReportDefinition();

        $reportDefinition->setSelector($selector);
        $reportDefinition->setReportName($reportName);
        $reportDefinition->setDateRangeType($dateRangeType);
        $reportDefinition->setReportType(CAMPAIGN_CRITERIA_REPORT);
        $reportDefinition->setDownloadFormat(DownloadFormat::CSV);

                $reportSettingsOverride = (new ReportSettingsBuilder())->includeZeroImpressions(TRUE)->skipReportHeader(true)->build();

Google Ads API

SELECT campaign.id, campaign.name, campaign.status, campaign_criterion.criterion_id, campaign_criterion.type, campaign_criterion.negative, campaign_criterion.user_interest.user_interest_category, campaign_criterion.ip_block.ip_address, campaign_criterion.location.geo_target_constant, campaign_criterion.user_list.user_list, campaign_criterion.content_label.type, campaign_criterion.placement.url, campaign_criterion.ad_schedule.day_of_week, campaign_criterion.ad_schedule.end_hour, campaign_criterion.ad_schedule.start_hour, campaign_criterion.status FROM campaign_criterion  WHERE campaign.status IN (ENABLED) AND campaign_criterion.type IN (IP_BLOCK,USER_LIST,USER_INTEREST,LOCATION,CONTENT_LABEL,PLACEMENT,AD_SCHEDULE)

Thanks,

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Feb 21, 2021, 9:02:24 PM2/21/21
to chirag....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

To better investigate, could you share the customer ID that you used in both of the reports and any start date and end date that was used? I also noticed that in the Google Ads API report, you did not provide a date range. You may note that specifying or not specifying a date range would also affect the data returned by the report(s).

If available, could you also provide the Google Ads API generated request and response logs? You may send the requested details, especially the logs, via the Reply privately to author option.

Best regards,

Google Logo
Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino