CampaignBidModifierService not taking effect

Muhammad Anwar

Sep 16, 2021, 7:08:01 AM9/16/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
We have backend scripts which update campaign bids, however our bids updates through APIs are no longer taking effect. We are using API V8 and are clueless why this is happening?

Is any one else experiencing the same issue?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 17, 2021, 5:07:13 AM9/17/21
to muhamma...@utilityswitchboard.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thanks for posting your concern to us.

Could you provide us with the complete request and response logs with the request-id, so our team can better check?

If you haven't yet, logging can be enabled by navigating to the Client libraries > Your client library (ex. Java) > Logging documentation, which you can access from this link. You may then send the requested information via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasar
Google Ads API Team