Empty Forecast Curve Response

Jordy Yau

Sep 16, 2021, 12:44:22 PMSep 16
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Good Morning,

I'm trying to use the REST API to generate the forecast curve of my keyword planner and the returned "maxCpcBidForecastCurve" is always an empty object.
I've set the manager's customer id as the login-customer-id.

Request:
curl --request POST \
  --header 'Authorization: Bearer ********' \
  --header 'Host: googleads.googleapis.com' \
  --header 'developer-token:  ********  ' \
  --header 'login-customer-id: 7245859345'

Response: 200 OK
{
  "campaignForecastCurves": [
    {
      "maxCpcBidForecastCurve": {},
      "keywordPlanCampaign": "customers/6166904900/keywordPlanCampaigns/-1"
    }
  ]
}

What does it mean when the keywordPlanCampaigns is -1?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 19, 2021, 11:32:51 PMSep 19
to jyau....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jordy,

Thank you for raising your concern to my team.

To investigate why the maxCpcBidForecastCurve is always empty and why the keywordPlanCampaigns is -1, could you provide complete request and response logs with request ID generated on your end for this request with issue?

You can provide it via Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsa...@google.com.

Regards,
Google Logo
Ernie John Blanca Tacata