How to run Performance report ?

webmast...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2018, 5:00:33 PM2/22/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi, thanks for your attention
I had upgraded new Adwords API version as v201710.
Now I see all thing is working properly, but I am getting  error when  I run this function.

Uncaught Google\AdsApi\AdWords\v201710\cm\ApiException: [QueryError{reason=INVALID_FROM_CLAUSE, message=}]

I am not sure what is wrong.
Please help me

thanks

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Feb 23, 2018, 12:24:35 AM2/23/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

If you are using the AWQL with reports, make sure to follow these guidelines and you may also refer to this sample report code when generating your report. If the issue persists, could you provide the complete report definition that you are using so that I could further investigate? Please reply via Reply Privately to author.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team