how can I get the user device identification form AdWords API

play go

Apr 2, 2020, 6:16:05 AM4/2/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

Hello,

I has a confused,that I can get the number of clicks or number of conversion from Google advertising background,but I want to know which users are corresponding to the number of installations.

Is there an API to get the user's device identification behind the number of installations.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Apr 2, 2020, 3:52:08 PM4/2/20
to goplay...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. You can use the Campaign Criteria Performance Report to get metrics for a certain user list but you can't get metrics for a specific Device ID.

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UZVk0u:ref