Bid simulator (bid landscapes) data for shopping campaigns

Visar

Oct 6, 2015, 12:39:27 PM10/6/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I'm trying to retrieve bid simulator data for product groups in shopping campaigns. I'm doing this both from the AdWords interface (by clicking the little graph in the Max. CPC field) and also via the API by running the GetKeywordBidSimulations example script that can be found in the Optimization section of the examples (v201506) where I am setting the ad group ID as that of the ad group in the shopping campaign.

The data that is being retrieved from the API does not match the data that can be seen in the interface.

I've taken two screenshots of results retrieved using both methods: the interface and the API.

As you can see these do not match. By looking at the actual data from the account I can confirm that the bid simulator data from the interface is the correct one.

Is there any way to get correct bid simulator data from the API for shopping campaigns?

Thanks,
Visar

Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)

Oct 8, 2015, 10:34:02 AM10/8/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Visar,

I'm looking into this issue and will get back to you once I have more information.

Cheers,
Thanet, AdWords API Team