How to returns the requested customer in full detail with google ads api v11.

Mendel Chodaton

Sep 30, 2022, 12:31:59 PM9/30/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi, I hope you all have a good day. I have been use Google Ads V9 for Returns to the requested customer in full detail. But this version will be deprecated soon and V10 and V11 don't have getcustomer option to returns the requested customer in full detail… So someone can tell me how can I do for this ?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Oct 3, 2022, 6:03:41 AM10/3/22
to jjul...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mendel,

Thank you for posting your concern. Allow me to provide support.

To provide insights to your concern, specific Get() methods and its fields have equivalent report types and report fields as well. With this, try to build your query instead using specific report types and add attribute fields there. You can use this query builder tool to replicate the specific get method.

Since it appears that you want to get the equivalent of the get method of the customer service, then you can use the below query:
SELECT customer.resource_name, customer.call_reporting_setting.call_reporting_enabled,
customer.call_reporting_setting.call_conversion_reporting_enabled,
customer.call_reporting_setting.call_conversion_action,
customer.conversion_tracking_setting.conversion_tracking_id,
customer.conversion_tracking_setting.cross_account_conversion_tracking_id,
customer.remarketing_setting.google_global_site_tag, customer.pay_per_conversion_eligibility_failure_reasons,
customer.optimization_score_weight, customer.id, customer.descriptive_name, customer.currency_code,
customer.time_zone, customer.tracking_url_template, customer.final_url_suffix, customer.auto_tagging_enabled,
customer.has_partners_badge, customer.manager, customer.test_account, customer.optimization_score
FROM customer

Regards,
Google Logo
Ernie John
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2evRRp:ref

Mendel Chodaton

Oct 6, 2022, 9:19:19 PM10/6/22
to Google Ads API Forum Advisor, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your response. Can i send you my code and how i use the getcustomer ? SO you can help me

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Oct 7, 2022, 2:19:34 AM10/7/22
to jjul...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mendel,

Thank you for the reply.

Could you confirm if you are looking for specific information that is not returned in the report using the provided GAQL? If yes, could you specify the information together with the complete request and response logs with request ID and request header generated on your end instead of the specific Get() method.

You can provide it via Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsa...@google.com.