Fetch performance labels from RDA

Gionni Lone

Jul 4, 2022, 9:44:45 AM7/4/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi, I'm struggling to fetch performance labels (low, good etc..) from headlines, long headlines and descriptions belonging to a responsive display ad. Is this possible to fetch?
I tried from ad_group_ad but it looks like there is not perfomance_label field to add to the query.
I also tried from ad_group_ad_asset_view resource but response is empty.
This thread says it's not supported, is it still the case? https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/8UZnUsFxiJU/m/uANE-Kw4AQAJ

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 4, 2022, 12:16:15 PM7/4/22
to gilo...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Gionni,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Forum.

In order to fetch performance labels (low, good etc..) from headlines, long headlines and descriptions, then you may use ad_group_ad_asset_view report to get Performance of an asset linkage using ad_group_ad_asset_view.performance_label. However, this report does not support pulling responsive display ads related assets data.

My team already raised a feature request to support the responsive display ad as this type of ad is not supported in ad_group_ad_asset_view, so you will be able to get the performance label. With this, I would suggest keeping an eye on this blog as we will post for such updates when they are made available in future.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasar
Google Ads API Team