Store Sales offline conversions upload limit confusion

Balakumar Parameshwaran

Jul 23, 2024, 7:05:51 PM (4 days ago) Jul 23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi Team,

I have developer token with Basic access, and I'm confused with the daily limit of offline transaction records that I can upload along with UserIdentifiers.

Please don't point me to official quota doc, and its not clear with the difference between operations vs requests vs jobs.

I have around 4 Lacs transactions, would be around 10 Lacs along with UserIdentifiers. Is it possible to achieve using Basic access?

What is the maximum limit on no of records per day and no of requests per day?

Can someone please clarify above questions?

Thanks & Regards,
Bala