Ads API error while sending it to Analytics

Elif Uygur

Dec 6, 2021, 4:03:31 AM12/6/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi!

While my client is sending offline conversion data to Analytics they are encountering with this problem:

AdWordsApiException: Exception of type 'Google.Api.Ads.AdWords.Lib.AdWordsApiException' was thrown.

This customer is trying to upload conversions for a different customer that it does not manage.. (Error: OfflineConversionError.UNAUTHORIZED_USER, FieldPath: operations[0].operand, Trigger: )

The ratio of getting this error is almost 30%.

Can you help me on what we need to do?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Dec 6, 2021, 9:33:02 PM12/6/21
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

As stated on the error message, the customer should have the appropriate access in order to upload data to the target customer. You can also check this Common Errors guide for more details of the error. If indeed the user has the right access, can you share to us the complete SOAP logs (request and response with requestId) so our team can further check?

Please send the requested details via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
Mark Kevin Albios