Different Data Between Adwords Reporting API and Google Ads Interface

Alex Luis Arias

Jul 1, 2020, 12:28:51 PM7/1/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I'm pulling the Keyword Performance Report via the API for one my keywords.

My keyword is a broad match with id: 23764625256
When I look at the ad spend for the last 7 days in the UI for that specific keyword id I see way more than $100 in spend.
When I pull via the API for Keyword Performance Report for the same keyword using the Original Keyword Id to filter I see $0 in spend and every other metric for the last 7 days.

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Alex Luis Arias

Jul 1, 2020, 12:39:58 PM7/1/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
In my previous message the "Original Keyword Id" is the Id field in the report.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 1, 2020, 3:43:10 PM7/1/20
to aleks...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

Thank you for providing that information. Can you please share your client customer ID and complete report definition via Reply privately to author so I can further investigate the issue?

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q21Asca:ref

Alex Luis Arias

Jul 1, 2020, 3:44:58 PM7/1/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,
It actually looks like my code wasn't pulling in all the data into my database.
Sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks,
Alex