No Values for Metric search_impression_share since 2 days

philip...@nexoya.com

Aug 5, 2022, 4:33:12 AM8/5/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi

We're seeing missing values for the search_impression_share metric for various clients starting on 3rd of August (GMT+2). Those values has always been available for us on the next days. We also can reproduce it within the Google Ads UI using the reporting functionality.
Are you aware of unavailabilities of reporting metrics?

Best,
Philipp

philip...@nexoya.com

Aug 8, 2022, 7:52:10 AM8/8/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Okay, Google officially reported the issue and fixed it in the meanwhile https://ads.google.com/status/publisher/incidents/5jM7yvJT1VwGfoAtjmQG.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Aug 8, 2022, 9:35:19 AM8/8/22
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You have reached the Google Ads API Forum.

It seems your issue is fixed now. If you have any additional questions / clarifications feel free to send those over to our team and we would be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,
Google Logo
Jinky
Google Ads API Team