AppCampaign for Engagement Hidden AdGroup Traffic

Stephen @pinterest

Sep 20, 2021, 9:25:23 PM9/20/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

We are passing in valuetrack params to our final url for App Campaigns for engagement (example format - {campaignid}_{adgroupid}_{creative}).
Now, we are seeing traffic from ad groups within these campaigns that are not in our campaign or ad group reports nor in the ads UI. Should this be expected within ad group ids for these types of app campaigns? Thanks

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 22, 2021, 9:08:09 AM9/22/21
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for reaching out. For general inquiries about ValueTrack parameters, I recommend reaching out to Product Support for further assistance. Please let us know if we can assist with any Ads API specific inquiries.

Regards,
Matt
Google Ads API Team

Google Logo