Deployment of AdWords Scripts from third party web application using AdWords API

jaspreet sohal

Mar 23, 2018, 9:37:18 AM3/23/18
to AdWords API Forum
We are working on a school/client project and developing a web application that can manage MCC AdWords Account effectively and efficiently.
We are using Python library to communicate with AdWords API.
I was wandering if there is any way that the scripts written in JavaScript can be deployed to AdWords account using the Web Application and the AdWords API without converting them into Python code. Or is there any other alternative.
Thank you.

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Mar 23, 2018, 12:56:02 PM3/23/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Jaspreet,

Java Script is not one of the supported client libraries for AdWords API. However, you could consider using AdWords Scripts instead which is based of Java Script. If you would like to explore that option, please reach out to the scripts experts via their forum. They will be able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team.