AdGroup Audience report Impressions calculation with Click type segment

Oksana Sulyma

Sep 30, 2022, 12:50:02 PM9/30/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi group!
When I choose click_type segment I get 92 impressions in my report.
If I don't include click_type segment in my request I get 37 impressions in my report which matches Google Ads UI.

Is there any rule for click type I can set to get 37 impressions? Like if click type = SITELINKS  I'll see 37 impressions? Or may be any other report field which could help to calculate non-duplicated impressions?

Thanks,
Oksana

Oksana Sulyma

Oct 3, 2022, 3:55:11 AM10/3/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi! Bumping up this thread so that my question doesn't get lost. Thanks!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Oct 3, 2022, 10:43:28 AM10/3/22
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oksana,

Thank you for raising this concern to the Google Ads API support team.

To have a clearer view and to answer your questions, could you please provide the complete API request and response logs with request ID and request header that generated on your end where we can see the impressions calculation with click type segment? Also the screenshot of the Google Ads UI will be helpful. If you haven't yet, logging can be enabled by navigating to the Client libraries > Your client library (ex. Java) > Logging documentation, which you can access from this link. This information will help our team to better check this concern and to provide accurate recommendations

You can provide it via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsapi-support@google.com.

The said information will help us to further investigate this.

Best regards,
Google Logo
Jinky
Google Ads API Team