Google Ads Java SDK proxy config

林灿

May 29, 2023, 6:45:43 AM5/29/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi :
      I want to set a proxy for the google ads api separately through the java SDK.
The way I currently find it is
System.setProperty("https.proxyHost", proxyHost);
System.setProperty("https.proxyPort", proxyPort);
But this will make other programs in the project also go through the proxy, which is not what I want. Can you provide other configuration methods?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jun 1, 2023, 6:36:01 AM6/1/23
to lianc...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API Forum Channel.

Upon my initial investigation of your concern, I've observed that it's related to the Java client library. Could you please confirm if you're using the Java client library? If yes, it appears that your concern is more on the implementation or integration of our client libraries rather than anything specific to the Google Ads API itself. Please note that our team can only be able to assist on technical issues and implementations of the said API <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/start>.

With that said, I would recommend reaching out to the developer that maintains our client libraries for further assistance on your concern. You may do so via this link <https://github.com/googleads/google-ads-java/issues> via the Issues tab.

If you need assistance with regard to the Google Ads API, just let us know and elaborate on your concern so that we may be able to assist you accordingly.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2luJwa:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team