Get credit balance from a Google Ads account through the API

Iago Victor

Jul 3, 2022, 8:42:44 PMJul 3
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Hello, good evening!

I would like to know what requirements to increase the level of access (basic access and standard access) for developer token approval. I looked for this information in the Google Ads documentation, but found nothing related.

Another question, is there a field that provides the credit balance for an ADS account? I need help on how I can get this information using the API.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 3, 2022, 9:21:30 PMJul 3
to con...@iagovictor.com.br, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Victor,

Thank you for posting your concern. Allow me to provide support here.

I would suggest referring to this document as it specified the prerequisites before applying standard developer token.

As for the "credit balance" that you want to get in the UI, would you be able to provide a screenshot of the UI where we can see this. With the help of this information, we can determine what available resource in the API to get this information. If not possible, then we can raise a feature request for it, subject for review.

Regards,
Google Logo
Ernie John
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2cFs5k:ref

Iago Victor

Jul 4, 2022, 7:05:59 AMJul 4
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hey, Ernie, how are you?

I hope you are well!

Thank you for the feedback. I would like to get the "current balance" of an ADS account via API. I did not locate an endpoint in the documentation, which returns this information. In addition to the "current balance", if you have how to bring the "previous activity".

Attached image.

Can you help me?

Thank you!
image.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 5, 2022, 1:31:38 AMJul 5
to con...@iagovictor.com.br, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Victor,

Thank you for providing the requested screenshot.

Upon checking this, I am afraid that it is currently not supported here in Google Ads API documentation. With this, allow me to raise a feature request, subject for a review. For now, please follow our blog as we will post relevant updates when it becomes supported.

Regards,

Google Logo
Darwin