Re: Digest for adwords-api@googlegroups.com - 11 updates in 5 topics

Rungrot Oranon

Aug 10, 2022, 1:59:31 PM8/10/22
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks you bro top

[[Rungrot_Saibutdee]]

ในวันที่ พ. 10 ส.ค. 2022 17:58 น. <adwor...@googlegroups.com> เขียนว่า:
kume <kum...@cps.im.dendai.ac.jp>: Aug 09 10:03PM -0700

Hello

I want to use the Google Ads API to get the "usage status" of the
user_List, is there an API to get it?
Google Ads API Forum Advisor <ads...@forumsupport.google>: Aug 10 06:20AM

Hi Kume,

Thank you for reaching us out. I am Sherwin from Google Ads API support team. I hope that you are doing well today.

Moving forward to your concern, could you please tell us more about the report that you want to pull up using the API? Add to that, could you please provide us some screenshots of the UI where you can see the usage status of the user list? You can provide it via Reply privately to the author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsa...@google.com.

Kind regards,

Sherwin Vincent
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dJBKY:ref
"Roy D." <roy.sm...@gmail.com>: Aug 10 01:12AM -0700

https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/rest/reference/rest/v11/customers.userLists

How can we get the userList by id? It see only mutate but I dont see get.

Thank you for your help.

On Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 2:20:30 AM UTC-4 adsapi wrote:

Google Ads API Forum Advisor <ads...@forumsupport.google>: Aug 10 09:16AM

Hi Roy,

Thank you for getting back to us. I work with Sherwin and allow me to assist you here. I hope you are doing well today.

Moving forward, regarding this question, "How can we get the userList by id?" It appears that you want to get the userList Id. With this, you may refer to this userList report.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Darwin
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dJBKY:ref
kume <kum...@cps.im.dendai.ac.jp>: Aug 10 02:41AM -0700

I want to get the "usage status" of an image, is there an API
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/AdwordsUserListService.UserList#accountuserliststatus> similar
to this in the Google Ads API?

Tried user_list but could not find corresponding API.

[image: スクリーンショット 2022-08-10 15.45.08.png]

2022年8月10日水曜日 15:20:30 UTC+9 adsapi:

Automated Analytics API <aa...@automatedanalytics.co.uk>: Aug 10 09:53AM +0700

Thank you for your response.
And other thing i would like to know if the customer id type is not manager
account

On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 at 16:58, Google Ads API Forum Advisor

--
> Automated Analytics confidentiality statement This email and
any files
transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use
of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this
email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains
confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If
you
are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. If you are not
the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing
or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is
strictly prohibited. WARNING: Computer
viruses can be transmitted via email.
The recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The company accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message,
which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. The views and opinions
included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror
the
views and opinions of the company. Our employees are obliged not to
make any
defamatory clauses, infringe, or authorize infringement of any
legal right.
Therefore, the company will not take any liability for such
statements included
in emails. In case of any damages or other liabilities
arising, employees are
fully responsible for the content of their emails.
Automated Analytics Sidings Court 2A Doncaster DN4 5NU, UNITED KINGDOM,
Tel: 01302 636 278
Google Ads API Forum Advisor <ads...@forumsupport.google>: Aug 10 09:03AM

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. Allow me to assist you here.

Regarding your concern, could you confirm what you meant by "And other thing i would like to know if the customer id type is not manager account"? Could you confirm if what you are talking about is, using the customer_client report, you want the accounts that will return if it is specified whether it is a manager account or not?

Best regards,

Anthony Cyril
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dIOzx:ref
Luka Vukas <luka....@smarter-ecommerce.com>: Aug 10 12:19AM -0700

When doing a customer report and using
"customer.conversion_tracking_setting.conversion_tracking_id" in orderBy
clause we get the following error:

error_code { query_error: PROHIBITED_FIELD_IN_ORDER_BY_CLAUSE } message:
"The following field may not be used in ORDER BY clause:
\'customer.conversion_tracking_setting.conversion_tracking_id\'." }

I am a bit surprised as documentation clearly says that this field is
sortable.

https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v11/customer#customer.conversion_tracking_setting.conversion_tracking_id
Xu Rico <al...@trip.com>: Aug 09 05:58PM -0700

Hello

Our team was trying to use Ads API to give data to Ads via python and then
to do Hotel_reconciliation later. However, I noticed that python cannot
upload a parameter (orderid) but others method can (e.g. JAVA), please
check the images below. So I am wondering is it necessary to upload this
parameter and how to do it via python.

https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/conversions/upload-clicks
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/conversions/upload-clicks#java>

[image: python.png][image: java.png]
Google Ads API Forum Advisor <ads...@forumsupport.google>: Aug 10 05:49AM

Hi Xu,

Thank you for reaching us out. I am Sherwin from Google Ads API support team. I hope that you are doing well today.

Moving forward, since this is more of a client library related concern, I would suggest reaching out to the Python client library authors via this Issue Tab as they are more equipped to provide guidance in this matter.

Kind regards,

Sherwin Vincent
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dJ9SL:ref
Google Ads API Forum Advisor <ads...@forumsupport.google>: Aug 10 05:38AM

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for raising this concern to the Google Ads API team.

Moving forward to your concern, it appears that this is mainly about service accounts. That being said, you may check this documentation as it contains details for service accounts.

Also, you may see this document as it is used for authenticating as service account using REST API.

Regards,

Carmela
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dJ7LN:ref