google_ads_api adding client accountname to data pulled with

Madeleine ANTHONISEN

Sep 15, 2021, 1:44:12 PM9/15/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

Hello!

Me and my team are using the get_service method to get an instance of GoogleAdsService client.

Then we issue a search request using streaming (search_stream method). This requires an input customer id.

We were wondering if there was a way to get the name of the account associated with the data and metrics pulled?

Thank you!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 16, 2021, 10:54:00 PM9/16/21
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Madeleine,

Thank you for reaching out to our API support team.

Prior to performing an API request, you should already be able to identify which account (customer ID) you wish to extract data from.

However, there are other ways to extract customer ID information through an API request and these are listed below : If these are not what you are looking for. Could you provide more information such as your complete use case so that our team can have a clearer picture of your requirement and so that we can further assist you?

Best regards,

Google Logo
Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
Google Ads API Team