trying to upload android device id throwing error

Ashish Priyadarshi

Jun 9, 2020, 9:43:19 AM6/9/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello All,
While uploading android device ID's getting error. I am using createanduploadList.py.
MutateMembersError.INCOMPATIBLE_Upload_KEY_TYPE @ operations[0].operand.membersList[0].hashedEmail.
can someone suggest.

Thanks,
Ashish

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 9, 2020, 12:17:54 PM6/9/20
to priyadars...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ashish,

Thank you for reaching out. As mentioned here, a user list can only contain members with one type of data. Based on the error you shared, it looks like the user list is already using hashed emails as the key so trying to add a member with a device ID key will fail or you are trying to upload a member with both key types which is also invalid.

If this is not the issue, please share your complete detailed request and response logs via Reply privately to author so I can further investigate the issue. You can find information on enabling logging in the ReadMe of your client library.

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20XPcP:ref

Sanyam Thakur

Jul 2, 2020, 3:53:48 AM7/2/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Mitchell,

I have shared the response logs via Reply privately to the author. Please check and let us know if you require any further information to troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks,
Sanyam

Sanyam Thakur

Jul 5, 2020, 10:13:47 PM7/5/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Mitchell,

I hope you have already received the shared logs.

Could you please look into this and let me know if you require any further information from our end.

Thanks,
Sanyam