Remaining Campaign Budgets

Vítor Brito

May 13, 2020, 6:03:05 AM5/13/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I have been looking around and haven't found a conclusive answer,

so I'm trying to check how much of my campaign budget I've spent so far, and would like to know if there's a way to get that information through the api.

Vítor Brito

May 13, 2020, 6:13:47 AM5/13/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I also forgot to mention I'm using the Google Ads API

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 13, 2020, 1:25:04 PM5/13/20
to vitor...@byside.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vitor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see that you'd like to get the remaining budget for your campaigns. While this field isn't directly accessible from the API, you can calculate this data by pulling the campaign_budget total amount/your known budget amount and subtract the cost from that budget total. Let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you,
Bryan, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zLhU6:ref