Expanded Landing Page not matching the UI when using the API.

Melker Holmgren

Jul 4, 2022, 7:55:13 AM7/4/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello,

When looking in the expanded landing page view in the google ads UI
I see these numbers:
impressions: 25447112
cost: 238981325951
clicks: 472480

When I query using API I get these numbers:
impressions: 25447112
cost: 227129230000
clicks: 453717

So as you can see the impressions match but the cost and clicks differ. Why does this happen?

Best regards
Melker Holmgren
Developer @ Funnel

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 4, 2022, 11:31:42 AM7/4/22
to mel...@funnel.io, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Melker,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Moving forward, For our team to further investigate this, could you provide our team with the complete UI screenshot and complete logs generated on your end (request and response logs with request ID ) so our team can compare the exact data both UI and API retrieve?

You may then send the requested information via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

Best regards,
Google Logo
Heidi