Issue with Revenue Data and Manual Conversion Upload

Adrianna Kunc

Jul 1, 2024, 6:31:41 AMJul 1
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Hi! We recently encountered an issue with our API that was not pulling revenue data into the system since 17/06. We were notified on 27/06 that the issue had been resolved. However, the data hasn't been backfilled and we are still observing significantly deflated revenue levels for the affected period.

In an attempt to rectify this, we tried uploading the conversion values manually into the system. Unfortunately, the system is only accepting a limited number of conversions, and we are receiving a vague error message: "The file was not processed because of a system error. Please try again later."

Any guidance or updates on why the manual upload is not processing correctly would be greatly appreciated.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 1, 2024, 11:58:32 AMJul 1
to adri...@tripaneer.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

To investigate the issue further, provide us with the complete API logs (request and response with request-id and request header) generated at your end.

If you are using a client library and haven't enabled the logging yet, I would request you to enable logging for the specific client library that you are using. You can refer to the guides Java.NetPHPPythonRuby or Perl to enable logging at your end. For REST interface requests, you can enable logging via the curl command by using the -i flag.

Additionally, note that uploading the conversion using the manual upload via Google Ads account (UI) is out of scope for the API team. I would recommend reaching out to the Google Ads Product support team as they are better equipped to address your concern. Please note that our team can only assist with the technical queries or concerns related to the Google Ads API.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJWcJ:ref" (ADR-00244684)

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Register for the upcoming workshop: Performance Max and the Google Ads API!